This page provides answers to the frequent questions regarding ECOES2. For questions not addressed below, please contact the MRA Central Administration Service (CAS) via the CAS helpdesk.
What is ECOES2?
ECOES2 will provide the same functionality and data as the current version of ECOES, but via a new modern web interface. ECOES2 can be readily enhanced to support additional or changed industry processes, as needs arise.
What new features will ECOES2 have?
ECOES2 will perform enhanced functionality to the current ECOES, including:
- A new modern look and feel;
- Utilising icons to help users quickly identify attributes of an MPAN;
- Improved navigation;
- Allowing individual users to decide how they want to view search results;
- Allowing individual users to decide default filters they want on their searches, e.g. showing no disconnected MPANs; or only showing Domestic MPANs.
- Better use of space, e.g. combining MPID and Participant name in the same field, allowing the user to switch between the two by hovering their mouse; and
- Improved user account management;
When will ECOES2 be launched?
This upgrade is being delivered in two phases. The development work for phase one was completed in November 2017. This first phase made it possible for over 90% of users to be migrated to the improved interface, with approximately 50% of eligible users having been migrated.
We welcome any feedback from your experiences of migration to ECOES2. To provide feedback, please contact the CAS helpdesk or phone 0207 090 1024.
Gemserv has provided a phase one issue log which provides feedback from MRA Parties during phase one of migration. The Issue Log can be found below:ECOES 2 Issue Log
Below you will find User Guides in PDF and Word format which are specific to your business detailing the new functionality which has now been implemented in ECOES2.Supplier ECOES2 User Guide
Supplier ECOES2 User Guide (Word)
Distributor ECOES2 User Guide
Distributor ECOES2 User Guide (Word)
Meter Operator/Supplier Agents ECOES2 User Guide
Meter Operator/Supplier Agents ECOES2 User Guide (Word)
Restricted Access Company ECOES2 User Guide
Restricted Access ECOES2 User Guide (Word)
ECOES2 User Requirement Specification (URS)
Please find the first release of the ECOES2 URS:ECOES2 User Requirement Specification (URS)