As of the evening of 27th June 2019 the next release of ECOES will go live with the below changes to the functionality being implemented:
Due to the transfer of metering updates using the D0312 Data Flow from ECOES to MPRS the following activities have been withdrawn.
- Meter Operator Log in – The D0312 maintenance screen the reports will no longer be accessible.
- Meter Operator Log in – The D0312 maintenance screen all data management functionality is no longer available, however, a MOp can still view the meter details.
- Supplier Log in – The D0312 maintenance screen the reports will no longer be accessible.
- All Log ins – Installing Supplier under the Current Meter Details section will match the information based on the Supplier and Metering history.
Other changes being implemented are :
- The addition of a Domestic Indicator.
- The addition of a Metered Indicator.
- RMP status displays Operational or Terminated.
- Primary & Secondary Associations (Related MPAN).
The Supplier/Distributor/Meter Operator User Guides are available below:
- Supplier ECOES User Guide - v1.1
- Distributor ECOES User Guide - v1.1
- Meter Operator ECOES User Guide v1.1