The Green Deal Expert Group (GDEG) is a sub-committee of the MRA Executive Committee (MEC). It has been established to assist in developing changes to the MRA and MRA Products, to support continued development of the Green Deal Central Charge® Database (GDCC), a market central system capable of recording and storing information relating to Green Deal Plans and associated MPANs. The GDCC supports the transfer of information between Green Deal Providers and MRA Suppliers to facilitate the collection of Green Deal charges as required under the MRA.
GDEG has a key role in ensuring the development of changes to the GDCC and liaises closely with the Green Deal Arrangements Agreement (GDAA) Panel to ensure any legislative governance and technical changes are aligned.
The related changes to MRA Products for the Green Deal can be viewed on the Change Tracker.
Green Deal Expert Group
The following organisations can nominate a representative and an alternate for membership of GDEG:
- Any MRA Supplier party who has a currently effective Market Participant Role Code for either a Green Deal Licensee or a Green Deal Provider in the latest published version of Market Domain Data (MDD);
- Any MRA Distribution Business party; and
- Any other organisation that is registered as a Green Deal Interested Party (GDIP) in accordance with Clause 4 of the MRA.
The following are given Observer status:
- The BSC Agent;
- The Chair of the GDAA Panel (or their nominated representative); and
- A nominated representative of the Panel Technical Sub Committee (under the GDAA).
If you would like to become a member of GDEG, please contact the GDCC helpdesk to receive a copy of the Terms of Reference. Upon confirmation that you agree to these, and once you have provided contact details for your organisation’s member, we will add you to the membership and you will receive all future invites and documentation.