In September, the Assurance Team:
- Worked closely with 8 applicants at various stages of Entry Assessment
- Sent four Controlled Market Entry Proposal’s to MEPB member for approval
- Held three meetings/conference calls with new and upcoming applicants
- Attended one joint planning meeting for a new applicant.
- Continued investigation on a possible upcoming re-qualification
- Attended one Controlled Market Entry exit audit, the results of which have been communicated to MEPB members
- MEC declared the changes to the Measurement Classes (P300) as a Material Change (as defined in the MRA) and Amendments to the Refresh Interface between MPAS and the DCC was previously declare as a Material Change. As a result, we will be carrying out a Re-Qualification on all MPAS providers.
|MRA Assessment Service||Sep Stats|
|In Entry Assessment||8|
|Pending Entry Assessment||33|
|In Controlled Market Entry||15|
|Pending Controlled Market Entry||13|