The Market Assurance team continues to provide a wide range of
services. In May we;
- Monitored weekly Controlled Market Entry (CME) reports and
worked closely with CME applicants to ensure compliance
with agreed operating conditions.
- Conducted one CME exit audit, the results of which will be sent
to the Market Entry Programme Board (MEPB).
- Held meetings with six applicants .
- Worked with external and internal stakeholders to assess the
impact and possible next steps for the implementation of P272.
- Commenced a possible re-qualification process, the paper
has been sent to the MEPB and if approved will be delivered
to MEC in July.
|MRA Assessment Service||May 2015 Statistics|
|In Entry Assessment||15|
|Pending Entry Assessment||27|
|In Controlled Market Entry||14|
|Pending Controlled Market Entry||16|