The MRA Executive Committee was held on Tuesday, 26th April 2016. The main updates from the meeting are as follows:
- MEC noted that SPIG convened for the third time on the 11th April 2016, where the drafting for the Smart Prepayment Change of Supplier Exceptions Process was agreed.
- MEC approved four new Supplier accessions to the MRA.
- MEC noted the withdrawal of Wise Energy Solutions from the MRA.
- MEC noted that BPMRG met on the 25th March 2016, there are just two further proposed meetings before the work conducted by the group is signed off.
- MEC noted that the ECOES Third Party Access Review Working Group met on the 21st April 2016.
- MEC agreed upon the content of the MRASCo end of year performance report.
The next MEC meeting will be held on Monday, 23rd May 2016.
If you have any further questions please get in touch with a member of the team by emailing MRAHelpdesk@Gemserv.com.