The MRA Executive Committee was held on Tuesday, 22nd March 2016. The main updates from the meeting are as follows:
- MEC noted that the CMA had published their Energy Market Investigation provisional decision on remedies
- MEC approved three new Supplier accessions to the MRA.
- MEC agreed for the revision of the Smart Prepayment Issues Group Terms of Reference to include the generation of governance covering not only SMETS2 meters, but previous specifications also.
- MEC noted that BPMRG met on the 9th March 2016, where a number of sign off dates were agreed by the group. MEC also noted that a webinar that was hosted on the 22nd March 2016 had 7 confirmed attendees.
- MEC noted that the ECOES Third Party Access Review Working Group met on the 15th March 2016.
- MEC noted that GDEG met on the 15th March 2016, where they considered two options to allow for the progression of GDAA CP 0077 and GDAA CP 0076.
The next MEC meeting will be held on Tuesday, 26th April 2016.
If you have any further questions please get in touch with a member of the team by emailing MRAHelpdesk@Gemserv.com.