The MRA Executive Committee was held on Tuesday, 22nd September 2015. The main updates from the meeting are as follows:
- MEC noted that a GDCC Stakeholder Awareness seminar was held on Monday 21st September. The seminar was well attended and helped facilitate interesting discussions between Green Deal Parties on the continuation of the Green Deal and relevant infrastructure.
- MEC approved twelve new Supplier accessions to the MRA.
- MEC continued to support proposals for the distribution of key unallocated pre-payment monies to take place later this year.
- MEC acknowledged the Security Expert Group (SEG) had one remaining meeting which is to convene before it presents its closure report to MEC in October.
- MEC noted that following a request for candidates to be put forward for a new MEPB member there had been no nominations. However MEC made the recommendation that Gemserv, consider reviewing the MEPB Terms of Reference in light of MEC members, including alternates, being MEPB representatives to ensure meeting quoracy.
The next MEC meeting will be held on Tuesday, 27th October 2015.
If you have any further questions please get in touch with a member of the team by emailing MRAHelpdesk@Gemserv.com.