How do I submit an MRA Change Proposal?

Any MRA party, Formal MRA Meeting or Gemserv can submit a Change Proposal (CP). To submit a CP please complete the Change Proposal form and email it to

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.